ETA Support - Refund Policy
Please review our Refund Policy prior to applying for an Australian ETA/eVisitor Visa:
- As soon as payment is received for any of our services, the client is deemed to have engaged in the services of our site. Our services are our professional expertise. Therefore, once the service(s) have been provided to you, it cannot be returned, whether or not you have changed your mind or you no longer wish to utilise it.
- We will provide a full refund, should the ETA/eVisitor visa application has not been processed by us within the requested time frame for any reason and you notify us not to process your application. However, if we do not hear from you and if you still wish us to process the application after exceeding the requested time frame, no refund will be provided.
- No refunds can be granted on any visa application, regardless of non-acceptance of an existing visa. Hence, all sales are final.
- Referrals and Refusals – We only process ETA applications. Therefore, we do not and will not offer advice on how to proceed or what to do in the event when your ETA visa application is referred or refused. The fee you have already paid that includes processing of the ETA / eVisitor visa application only and that does not include any appeals or additional services. The cost of the ETA/eVisitor visa application is non-refundable and should your application be refused, you will not be issued a refund.
- Your ETA/eVisitor visa request shall be processed within the requested time frame you may choose from the given options. In the event that your visa is processed through our website and an existing ETA is established, the fee you have paid shall be nonrefundable. As such, we will issue you an email confirming of your current ETA status and the charge is applied to recover the use of our system resources.
- If you have any questions about this Refund Policy please contact us via email at : email@example.com