About Australian ETA & eVisitor Visa
A visitor visa is appropriate for those people who would like to visit Australia for holiday or business purposes. The type of visitor visa depends on many factors, such as, your passport nationality, purpose of the trip and length of stay in Australia.
Tourism activities include holidays, recreation or visiting family and friends in Australia. However, the business visitor activities include:
- Making general business or employment enquirers
- Investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
- Taking part in activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
- Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.
What an ETA or eVisitor Visa Lets You Do
With 12 month validity, your ETA gives you the authorisation to enter into Australia for holiday and business purposes only. Therefore, you may enter and leave Australia as many times as you want within that time period until your visa has expired.
However, you can only stay in Australia for a maximum period of three months on each visit and must leave Australian territory within this period. You may re-visit Australia even after only a few days and stay further 3 months. As per studying, you are also permitted to study for no more than 3 months during your travel in Australia.
Eligibility for ETA Visa or eVisitor Visa
You might be eligible for an ETA/eVisitor visa if:
- You wish to travel to Australia as a tourist or for business purposes
- You are the citizen of one of the ETA eligible countries for Australia and have a valid passport of one of those countries, or the citizen of European countries where applicable
- At the time of an ETA/eVisitor visa application, it is mandatory to provide the details that appear exactly the same as those in the passport.
There are some pre-requirements to apply for an ETA/eVisitor visa listed below:
- Your current passport must be valid at least for the next 6 months from the date of application
- You must be located outside of the Australian territory during the ETA/eVisitor Australian visa application
- You must be the citizen of one of the ETA eligible countries for Australia or be the citizen of European union where applicable
- You must be tuberculosis free
- You must not have any criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total collective period of twelve months or more, whether or not it has yet been served.
“We firmly believe the customer is always right. As a client, you shall be our main focus and we value your opinion. Therefore, we kindly ask for your feedback in order to improve the quality of our service.”